Ask and you shall receive
Frequently Asked Questions
Did you know, around 5.07 billion people around the world use the internet today? That’s equivalent to 63.5 percent of the world’s total population.
The number of social media users around the world has increased by just over 4 percent in the last 12 months! 190 million new users joined social media between Oct 21 – Oct 22!
In New Zealand in particular, when it comes to women led startup, we are currently at 21.6 percent (ref: Ministry Of Business, Innovation + Employment Stats). How wonderful would it be to connect with more of these women in our country & to support one another?
So where am I going with this?
The amount of people online is growing vastly. And you have another opportunity to showcase your business locally and to the world! To get maximum exposure but also to gain clients for your business. Add us to your marketing plan, let us do the work too, and watch your business and connections flourish!
- Search members – Use our website to search members by specialty or location. It’s easy to search.
- Compare Members – After searching for members, reading through reviews, and viewing the full profiles of each member on our website, you can find the best person who aligns with you and your intention.
- Connect with Members – Contact members if you like for more information. Our members are always happy to hear from you! Not only that, but they have been so generous to give you a special offer of working with them!
- You can join too to be seen! Join us here
Business directories collate and present the key information of the businesses listed (which could be you) within the directory in a readily digestible format. The purpose of business directories is to provide the user base with the information they need to become aware of, contact, locate and otherwise interact with businesses.
Directories remain one of the most important building blocks of your online foundation. At it’s core, your details (name, web address, phone, social links) is your life blood. This data needs to be consistent across the web no matter where a potential customer may find you.
This is your chance to gain additional exposure!
- If an individual clicks into a directory that populates during a search and finds your business, it’s a win! Listing in a directory can make your a more accessible and easier to find. Make sure that you have all your information listed correctly. It pays to provide quick, accurate, and helpful information so that people who are searching for a product or service can easily identify your company as a provider.
- In this day and age of fast information, users appreciate quick and coherent information. The directory gives the users the basic facts and lets them easily and conveniently access the businesses listed within.
- Even if a directory may not culminate in immediate leads or conversions, it is still creating more name recognition and awareness for users of the directory. Over time you will notice real results as you will be forefront of mind.
- An online directory is one place that business to business owners can connect and form partnerships. LinkedIn is one such example of a directory that is known for career networking and talent scouting.
- The typical online business directory allows users to search by specific criteria, such as service, location, and category. By simply entering complete and accurate information in your listing, the directory will then connect your business to the people searching for it, even if they don’t search your business name explicitly. This is highly beneficial because oftentimes, people don’t know to search a specific business name or the specific service they need.
- The directory will contain a customer review component, as word of mouth has always been a trusted source for consumers. With real time and sharing capabilities of mobile devices, customers can now publish reviews more quickly—even during their experience. People seek out and trust online customer reviews today more than ever, so get listed in online business directories and you’ll be placed in a direct channel to your target audience.
- When a user performs a search in an online business directory, it will display a list of relevant results, each with a brief snapshot so that you can decide which one to click on to learn more. This means that even if a user doesn’t click on your listing, they still see your business. Every encounter a person has with your business increases their awareness and familiarity with your brand, which warms them up for further engagement.
Connecting freelancers, creatives, product and service providers, storefronts, and anyone that wants exposure and connection of their business!
Storefronts – Yes you read that right. I’m sure you’ve seen those Facebook pages where everyone is constantly trying to find a reputable local business or a business in general, and then you find a flurry of comments with recommendations. People ask search Lawyers, Masseuse, Eyelash Extensions all the time! These people you can’t purchase their services online as they are brick and mortar.
Product-based businesses can benefit from this directory. The direct links to your shop are so valuable. We will help you gain more exposure and promotion to your business and drive traffic to your business website AND your social media.
Service based businesses, this one is also for you! From online coaching, virtual assistants, personal training, advertising, accountants + more!
You can maximize your visibility by ensuring that your profile is complete and up-to-date, including a detailed business description, keywords, and images. You can also engage with other members on the platform by reviewing their services on their Directory listing, joining the She Is Connected Facebook group, commenting on their posts, and attending events.
You can connect with other women entrepreneurs by joining groups, attending events, and engaging with other members on the platform. You can also use the search function to find other members who share similar businesses.
She Is Connected is a directory for women-owned businesses of all types and sizes. This includes startups, small businesses, and larger corporations in a variety of industries, such as finance, healthcare, retail, and more.
Yes, you can list your business on She Is Connected even if it’s not based in New Zealand. The platform welcomes women-owned businesses from all around the world.
You can use She Is Connected to find potential customers or clients by searching for businesses or individuals in your target market or industry. You can also participate in groups or events related to your business to connect with potential customers or clients.
Yes, you can advertise your business on She Is Connected through various advertising options. Contact us for more information on advertising opportunities and pricing.
You can edit your business listing on She Is Connected by sending us an email with any changes to your business information.
You can use She Is Connected to find mentors or business partners by connecting with other members on the platform who share similar interests or business goals. You can also participate in groups or events related to your business to connect with other like-minded women entrepreneurs.